Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Maddawg7 

There is only a cancel option if the email address you sent to is non-existant ie a typo or spelling error meaning it would never be able to complete.

If its pending or pending / unclaimed and remains unclaimed then it will time out 30 days post payment and be returned to you.

If it completes you can ask the seller to refund OR open a dispute if you need to.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Maddawg7 

If its completed then you would need to ask the seller to refund you.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Maddawg7
Contributor
Contributor
It still says pending I see no cancel button I can press to cancel the payment. I tried to email the seller but there is no email I can send it to. Idk what else to do I’m about fed up with pay pal.
Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Maddawg7 

There is only a cancel option if the email address you sent to is non-existant ie a typo or spelling error meaning it would never be able to complete.

If its pending or pending / unclaimed and remains unclaimed then it will time out 30 days post payment and be returned to you.

If it completes you can ask the seller to refund OR open a dispute if you need to.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.