Payment

NxOP_King
Contributor
Contributor

If I pay something for services will the receiver see it? Like can he see that I pay for an item or service?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Michael

Hello, NxOP_King. Welcome to the PayPal Community Forum! That's a really good question!

When someone sends a PayPal payment (no matter if it's a Goods and Services transaction or a Friends and Family transaction), and the status shows Completed in the buyer's/sender's PayPal Activity, the seller/recipient will see a corresponding payment in their PayPal account.

It's possible the seller/recipient will see the money in a Pending Balance (meaning the money is not yet available to them to use for payments of their own or to withdraw), but they will always see a transaction in their Activity when a payment has been received. This is important for sellers/recipients since it helps them know for sure they have received a payment.

I hope this is helpful. Thanks for being a part of the PayPal Community!

Sincerely,

Michael

PayPal_Michael

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_Michael

Hello, NxOP_King. Welcome to the PayPal Community Forum! That's a really good question!

When someone sends a PayPal payment (no matter if it's a Goods and Services transaction or a Friends and Family transaction), and the status shows Completed in the buyer's/sender's PayPal Activity, the seller/recipient will see a corresponding payment in their PayPal account.

It's possible the seller/recipient will see the money in a Pending Balance (meaning the money is not yet available to them to use for payments of their own or to withdraw), but they will always see a transaction in their Activity when a payment has been received. This is important for sellers/recipients since it helps them know for sure they have received a payment.

I hope this is helpful. Thanks for being a part of the PayPal Community!

Sincerely,

Michael

PayPal_Michael

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.