Payment

Becksderby
Contributor
Contributor
I have had a payment reversed and there is a £50 transfer showing on my account but when will it show in my bank??
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Becksderby

If the original unauthorised Paypal payment to Facebook was funded with a card then it won't go back to your paypal balance.

Once marked as completed it will automatically go back to your card. Paypal say allow 30 days but I have never waited longer than a week for mine, however that depends a lot on what country you are in.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Becksderby

Click on withdraw / transfer funds below your balance and follow the on screen prompts to send it back to any linked and confirmed bank account.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Becksderby
Contributor
Contributor
The £50 transfer is showing in summary but nothing to transfer I'm so confused.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Becksderby

Is it showing in your paypal 'balance' or not?

If not then was it a refund or if not a transfer from where?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Becksderby
Contributor
Contributor
In the summary it says £50 transfer, it was a Facebook payment that was not authorised by me so theyve transferred it back to me.
Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Becksderby

If the original unauthorised Paypal payment to Facebook was funded with a card then it won't go back to your paypal balance.

Once marked as completed it will automatically go back to your card. Paypal say allow 30 days but I have never waited longer than a week for mine, however that depends a lot on what country you are in.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Polte1980
Contributor
Contributor
Hello I’ve got problem with eBay seller, more then 2 moths he’s don’t send my money back, and ignore my messages!!!! How I need get money back??
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.