Payment

Sararoche
New Community Member

Hi I changed my card details but they are not showing. Also hve not recieved email of confirmatiom of payment but money appears to of come out of my bank

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

MichaelHF
Contributor
Contributor

If you’re notified that you’ve received a payment, but you don’t see it in your PayPal account, there are a number of possibilities:

• The sender may have accidentally sent the payment to the wrong email address. You might want to contact the sender to confirm that the payment was sent to the correct email address.
  • You may have the email address on your account, but you have not yet confirmed it. You need to confirm your email address to prove that you have access to it, before you can receive payments. You can confirm it under your payment settings.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Sararoche

Paypal is 'country specific' so advice often depends on what country you are in. As you have not added your country to your community profile or said in your post then we can't help at the moment.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.