Payment

Dovydas6

I cannot make a purchase in microsoft with my paypal account. Why is the problem going on? Microsoft support say that it may be a paypal problem, what I found out when I try to pay, It wants to pay from my card, And I want to pay from my balance. Whay microsoft told me, ask paypal to change my region. So how do I do that? I contacted paypal through gmail, they did not respond in 24h. So maybe I can change it? So how do I make my primary payment option my balance, and how do I change my region? Thanks.

Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

Manny171
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@Dovydas6

sorry I didn't get back to you right away my Mom yelling at me about not calling her LOL.

I'll take a look 1st & see the steps maybe I'll try to send a picture attachment if I can't I'll

try my best to help you hopefully we both have the same layout Paypal website

maybe your's is different than mine so bare with me here pal

Login to Me Too

Manny171
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@Dovydas6

ok I wrote everything down step by step follow these steps & make sure you have the Microsoft

error or problem provide detail even a receipt number if they made one for you

follow these steps

#1 paypal balance page scrolled down all the way down to the bottom

#2 click on (Contact us)

#3 (email us) click on that

#4 select (payment)

#5 select (sending money)

#6 select (can't make a Payment)

#7 provide detail message to paypal of what is wrong

#8 click on (Send Email)

I hope all these steps will help you in resolving this issue. make sure you are very detailed of the problem

any error messages you see & what is wrong with Microsoft if your not explaining your problem CLEAR?

Paypal will not understand & just skip your email LOL well I can't speak for them but I'm sure they will respond

asking you to give more detail of the problem. but you should not have to do that. provide just enough information

to them about trouble with Microsoft & they should clear that problem right up.

hope that helps friend ☺

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Dovydas6

For some transactions to reduce risk, paypal will tell you to pay with a card and not your paypal balance.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.