Payment won’t show no matter what I do

a245
Contributor
Contributor
I sold my first item on Depop which is connected to PayPal. It didn’t go through at first, so I checked the FAQ and it said I should finish confirming my details. I did that, made sure everything is complete and my email and bank account is confirmed and everything and I still haven’t my received my money. The screen just says “We didn’t find any transactions.” I got an email saying I received the money, but every link I click on in the email is broken. Can someone please help, I can’t send it to the buyer without receiving my money but it looks like I won’t be getting it.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi @a245,

Sorry to hear this. Make sure not to send an item until you can see the payment in the history section of your PayPal account and be careful clicking on links in emails. Is your email address confirmed? If not, make sure to confirm it through the 'Settings' section of your account. Once confirmed, any pending payments should come through.

Hope this helps,

Siobhan

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.