Payment without Credit or Debit Card

Spiller
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I made this account because one of my friends would send me a couple of dollars. I was wondering a couple things. If it wouldn't be trouble, could you answer them? 

1: Would I be able to recieve money without a credit or debit card?

2: Would I be able to make online payments, like order a [somethiing] online without a credit or debit card?

3: And finally, would I be able to give the money back?

Thanks in advance, 

Spiller

Login to Me Too
26 REPLIES 26

NeleSelina
New Community Member
Can't solve your problem, but cool username bro
Login to Me Too

joewbrown
Contributor
Contributor

how to recive money from paypal wed out card from Philippines

Login to Me Too

Junard05
Me too.
Login to Me Too

OGWish
Contributor
Contributor

Hey PayPal,

I'm in the same situation as all the others on this forum. 

The reason that we use PayPal is because we can make transactions online without the need of a creditcard.

Some are not really a fan of CreditCards so they use PayPal instead and transfer money from the bank to their PayPal wallet.

But since PayPal is pushing everyone to link a CreditCard, and so making purchasing online impossible, it is no longer needed to use PayPal if I am forced to use a CreditCard while every websites offers a direct link to pay via CreditCard instead of paying with PayPal. 

So why would we take the long way and link our CreditCard to PayPal to pay with our CreditCard via Paypal instead of just directly paying with a CreditCard on the websites? 

This makes PayPal totally useless these days...

I don't like Creditcards, I don't like to pay monthly for just having a CreditCard, I just wanna transfer money from my bank account to my PayPal to make online purchases. It's easy, it's fast, it WAS a great service, but now it's gone and it s*cks.. 

Sorry PayPal, but you are letting me down and I believe a whole lot of other customers aswel.

In these COVID-19 Lockdown days I can't even buy things to keep myself busy because of this.. it really is frustating! 

This being said, I hope deeply you will fix this! ASAP

Greetings

OGWish

Login to Me Too

alexyz
Contributor
Contributor

The solution is supposed to be in the last paragraph, with the magic words optional:

Having a credit card linked and confirmed provides additional proof of ID and serves as a backup funding source however, doing so is optional.

"Doing so is optional": Great. But how do I change the settings to turn off the "backup funding" from the credit card? I have looked at all settings without finding such an option.

There are millions of parents who need a way to make it possible for their children to buy things over the internet without granting the free access to their credit cards.

Login to Me Too

HafizFOODMCG
New Community Member
It’s Han excellent thing that PayPal can help the community around the globe to unite by making so convenient method of payments to suppliers and take the worry away from the peoples around the entire Globe nations. Well done PayPal.
Login to Me Too

h1ke78
New Community Member

i didnt letr me pay

Login to Me Too

naveedaashiq095
Contributor
Contributor
How it possible
Login to Me Too

Zebig

Hi,

All understood and acknowledged, makes sense.

Now, so how can I get rid of Paypal's constant demand to input a CC whilst trying to settle a vendor.

Personal bank account is linked for ages and some transaction credit/ debit through that bank can be verified.

What else do they need?!

Login to Me Too

kennethestolas
Contributor
Contributor

I already linked my bank account to my paypal account. I am still waiting for the 4 digit validation code. my question is, am i able to transact already with paypal to paypal?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.