Payment troubles

Abiroseharry
Contributor
Contributor
Could anyone advise please I have sold a number of items on EBay and the buyers have paid , but eBay is stating that payment has been initiated but not completed. I have no idea what I need to do to complete or accept payment. Could anyone help please?
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Abiroseharry 

Go to ebay and click on 'sell' put in anything (as you aren't going to actually list anything) until you get to the main page > scroll down near the bottom and where it says payment methods check the email address that is on that page, is there a spelling mistake or old one?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Abiroseharry
Contributor
Contributor
Hi kernowlass. Thank you. I have sold other items and payment has gone through with no issue. For some reason 4 out of the items I have just sold are giving me the same payment initiated problem and the buyers are all saying they have payed through PayPal but payment has not been collected. Something I have not had an issue with before.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Abiroseharry 

sometimes when you list an item for some reason it glitches and an old email address is entered.

a wrong email address is the only reason i have ever known it come up as an initiated payment.

but if you don't want to check then thats fine, your choice really.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Abiroseharry
Contributor
Contributor
Hi kernowlass. Just checked and email details are correct. It's really odd as I sold other items at the same time with no issues. Many thanks for you help
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.