Payment transfer today as a new customer

surajnandan1222
New Community Member

Hi,

One of my USA customers is going to make a new PayPal account today, so that she can pay me off, as a new customer if she creates a profile today in the USA would she be able to transfer money instantly today or there is something she needs to verify? Please someone help me with this please.

Thanks,

Suraj

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@surajnandan1222 

Difficult to say as it depends on PayPal internal security system and your account standing with PayPal. And the linking a card/bank account process may take up to a few days to complete in addition to filling in the required account information to set up the profile. Instead you can send a PayPal invoice to client email address and they can pay by clicking the credit or debit card option button (without a PayPal account) located under the login fields, which is the quickest solution and client can set up account at their own leisure.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@surajnandan1222 

Difficult to say as it depends on PayPal internal security system and your account standing with PayPal. And the linking a card/bank account process may take up to a few days to complete in addition to filling in the required account information to set up the profile. Instead you can send a PayPal invoice to client email address and they can pay by clicking the credit or debit card option button (without a PayPal account) located under the login fields, which is the quickest solution and client can set up account at their own leisure.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.