Payment transactions

Amanning88
Contributor
Contributor
How do I tell these freaking people that I'm not a seller and I need the money for gas from my pending transactions
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Amanning88 

Its down to how the payment was SENT to an account.

1. If sent using money > goods / services option then paypal would see the recipient as a seller and apply the new seller hold. They would also charge a fee.

2. If sent using the send money > family / friends option then the recipient would have the payment instantly (as long as it wasn't an echeque pending with a clearance date) with no fee. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Amanning88
Contributor
Contributor
No it's Good clean money it's from when we were working . Nothing illegal and we have Done everything that was asked still hasn't cleared I miss my nephew overlooked and you know I don't know Sister has swelling and pain in the butt . But I will continue this PayPal because it is convenient especially keep track Receipts for my end-of-year taxes.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Amanning88 

Where did i say it was illegal ???????????

I am saying there are 2 options for sending paypal payments.

If you used option 1 then paypal would see the receiver as a seller and apply the new seller hold.

If you sent it using option 2 then they would not have had the new seller hold as it was a gift payment.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.