Payment to seller

Flake7811
Contributor
Contributor

So me (in the UK) have sent a payment to someone in the US (so GBP to USD) and the money has been sent but the seller is saying that nothing has arrived yet. It has been an hour now and still nothing. I've made sure several times that the email was correct and the seller has confirmed this. Please help because paypal support is closed in my area now...

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Flake7811 

So did you send as USD? ie did you go to send money > put in email address > put in amount and select USD from the currency list and then before you paid it would show you how much in GBP was deducted from your funding source?

Or did you send GBP and hoped the seller had added that currency as a receiving currency on his U.S paypal account?  

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Flake7811 

So did you send as USD? ie did you go to send money > put in email address > put in amount and select USD from the currency list and then before you paid it would show you how much in GBP was deducted from your funding source?

Or did you send GBP and hoped the seller had added that currency as a receiving currency on his U.S paypal account?  

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.