Payment to Netflix

Jacq8812
Contributor
Contributor
How do I pay Netflix using paypal, kindly list the step by step process. Thank you very much. Cheers.
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Jacq8812
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you very much, you were a big help and I was able to renew my subscription using Paypal. Have a good one. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jacq8812

Netflix accepts PayPal as a payment method if it is available in your region. If you do not see PayPal as an option when signing up or updating your payment method, PayPal payments are not available in your region at this time. Feel free to check back periodically to see if this option becomes available.

Log on to your Netflix account and click "account" in the menu and in the MEMBERSHIP & BILLING section is where you can link your PayPal account by entering your PayPal email address.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too
Solved

Jacq8812
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you very much, you were a big help and I was able to renew my subscription using Paypal. Have a good one. 🙂
Login to Me Too

create0
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for an herculean solution. Totally agreed with the concept. It really worked for me.

Login to Me Too

jomichael18
New Community Member

Can I use VPN and set to a different country where PayPal is available as a method of payment to buy a subscription in Netflix?

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@jomichael18 

No, VPNs can get the PayPal account limited or permanently limited. Plus, not allowed to access PayPal services from a country not on the permitted countries list through another country that is permitted.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.