Payment to MOJANG (Minecraft) long TIME AGO

Blacky0462
Contributor
Contributor

I have forgotten my password in a GAME (Minecraft) and get the following Answer from the Support

Hi ......,

In order for us to help you in this matter, we will need to verify your ownership of the account with the transaction ID from your original purchase. After your purchase, you should have received an email from Mojang with your transaction ID. Please be sure that this email was not sent to your email's spam or junk folder. If you do not have this email, you can still recover the ID.

Since your transaction was made using PayPal, you can do the following to retrieve your transaction ID:

If you have access to the PayPal account used to purchase Minecraft
- Check your transaction history for the transaction ID

If your transaction history doesn't show the transaction ID, or you don't have access to the PayPal account
- Contact PayPal support to help you retrieve the ID at https://www.paypal.com/selfhelp/home

Best regards,

Angehlica
Mojang Support

I have checked my transaction history. But the pament is to long ago

Can you help me to find out my Transaction ID for MOJANG

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Blacky0462
Contributor
Contributor

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Blacky0462

In such instances, you will need to request download of the activity choosing Statements in the Activity section. Here you can create a report with the timeframe you wish. It is not always instant, but paypal will email a customised activity report once it is ready.  Here is a link https://www.paypal.com//smarthelp/article/faq1007

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Blacky0462
Contributor
Contributor

Many thx,

i have tried what you have posted, i get a pdf time period 13.12.2011 – 14.12.18

The maximum what is possible (7Years). But the payment was done before

Any clue how i can get older reports

Rgd

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.