Payment to LinkedIn

Shasha4
Contributor
Contributor
I wanted to use it on the FREE TRIAL for 1 month. I have credit in my PayPal and opted to use any credit first before deducting my account. However when i opted for PayPal to pay LinkedIn, it didnt give the option for available credits 1st!! Instead it wanted to debit from my credit card which i find this absurd!!! Please help on this - why cant i use the available credit on my PayPal account???
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_paula

Hi @Shasha4 and welcome, 

When you are setting up a subscription or monthly agreement merchants offer different options. Some merchants will ask for a specific card when you are signing up and others will give the option to just take it from your PayPal account, meaning any funding source can be used. If you are only getting the option to use a card then you would need to choose this to set up the agreement. 

Thanks you for your post,

Paula 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_paula

Hi @Shasha4 and welcome, 

When you are setting up a subscription or monthly agreement merchants offer different options. Some merchants will ask for a specific card when you are signing up and others will give the option to just take it from your PayPal account, meaning any funding source can be used. If you are only getting the option to use a card then you would need to choose this to set up the agreement. 

Thanks you for your post,

Paula 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.