Payment supposedly denied by bank, bank says no payment has been even tried HONDURAS

honduras321
New Community Member

I have been trying to send a payment with credit cards from Honduras, I have tried from this account and also from another one but I keep getting the same message, 'we are sorry, but we could not complete this payment, because it has been denied by the card issuer. Please retry with a different card or funding option to continue with the payment'. I have the same problem on two different accounts with 3 different credits cards from Honduras issued by 2 different banks, I already called the banks but they say they have not denied any payment, even more so they do not even see that there was a payment that was tried to be made, they don't see anything from PayPal regarding the payment I am trying to send. This is weird because in at least 2 subscriptions that I have on one of the accounts the payments have gone through easily, however when I try to send money to a 'private person' account so to speak, then the account doesn't let me do it. I am just trying to send $22 US dollars to a person who actually sent me a payment request, this person has no problem right now on receiving funds (he has very recently received money from other people), however I am really not able to send him the money. I repeat, PayPal says the problem is my bank is denying the payment request but the bank says they have not even received this payment request. I think that PayPal might be having a problem because this problem started since last month. Calling the phone is of no use because they don't even let me enter the one-time passcode nor my 8 digit phone number. I am really stuck, and message center says 'no agents available'.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.