Payment stuck on pending even after money has come out of my bank account

kennedya12
Contributor
Contributor

Hi all,

I made an order last thursday with a website and since then the payment has been stuck on pending. No money came out of my bank account,so i waited.

This morning (monday) the money has come out of my account, but on paypal it still states it is pending.

The company i've ordered from has been useless at telling me whether or not my order is actually being fulfilled, but why is it stuck in pending? will the company not process my order until my payment is not pending anymore?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@kennedya12

When you pay a company (rather than an ebay seller or individual), then it is often pending until that company processes your order and captures the pending payment.

If they don't process that order and capture the pending payment then the pending status times out at 30 days post-payment.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@kennedya12

When you pay a company (rather than an ebay seller or individual), then it is often pending until that company processes your order and captures the pending payment.

If they don't process that order and capture the pending payment then the pending status times out at 30 days post-payment.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.