Payment still pending

kaseykockroach
Contributor
Contributor

Grandpa sent me his half of the electric bill this month as usual, but for some reason his payment's still pending and has been since March 2nd. There's never been a delay like this before, and he apparently didn't do anything differently this time. Any reason why this could be? 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@kaseykockroach 

Click on the transaction, click "Add Tracking" and select an order status (ie. Order Processed), then ask gramps to click "confirm receipt" on his end of the transactions to release funds.

If this does not work, could the payment be an eCheck? Or is being reviewed by PayPal?

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

kaseykockroach
Contributor
Contributor

I don't see a "Add Tracking" option anywhere, but I do see the message "eCheck estimated completion date is March 6, 2019. Do not ship items until you receive payment", so I guess this is an echeck? Not sure what to do in either case.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@kaseykockroach 

If its an echeck then its funded from the senders bank account and as its a family / friends payment you have to take the wait for clearance.

They normally give you an approx clearance date but sadly nothing you can do to speed it up.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.