Payment still be hold after 21 days

biglfat
Contributor
Contributor

I sold a jacket on eBay on 5th May 2020 (23 days ago). The buyer paid me on the same day. I shipped the jacket on the next day with tracking info on eBay. It was delivered successfully. I also got positive feedback from the buyer on eBay. As my selling experience on eBay, the fund should be released right after that. 

However, I haven’t received it until today. I’ve talked to both eBay and PayPal many times about why the fund is not released. EBay assured me they had released it since 11 May 2020. They told me I should contact PayPal. But everytime I talked to PayPal agent, they told me the fund still be held by eBay. That’s why they could not release it. I did that many times. But every time I contatct either PayPal or eBay they tell me to contact the counter part.

PayPal suggests I should wait to 21 days so the fund will be automatically released. I decided to wait to see if the fund would be released. It has been 23 days. There’s nothing happen. 

I really don’t know what to do. I feel like the fund will be hold forever. I just want the money that are rightfully mine.  They’re got the fee from me right on time. Why can I get my money even I do everything right: provide tracking number; get the feedback from the buyer. This is so unfair. What should I do now? I really need some help and assistance with this. 

I hope I can get this sorted out smoothly soon. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

biglfat
Contributor
Contributor
Does anyone have solution for this issue? I really need some guidance to solve it.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.