Payment still Pending even after my PayPal balance has more than enough to cover the transaction..

RussellFriesen8
Contributor
Contributor
Hello friends, kindly appreciate any help. My first transaction using PayPal, I sent the amount from my Bank Account (Bank is confined) Payment still "pending" 10 days later. Just to be sure, I transferred money from my bank to my PayPal balance. Now my PayPal balance is more than enough to cover the pending payment, yet it still shows as "pending " I live in Canada and used the "family and friends " method.. Thank you in advance for any help 🙂
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@RussellFriesen8 

There are times when its you and/or the seller/recipient that takes the wait for an echeque to clear and here are some of the reasons...

1. Card needs updating.
2. Has had a recent negative balance.
3. A recent failed bank transfer.
4. For some high cost riskier payments / transactions.
5. Friends / family payments....funded from a bank account.
6. Adding funds to your paypal account balance.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@RussellFriesen8 

There are times when its you and/or the seller/recipient that takes the wait for an echeque to clear and here are some of the reasons...

1. Card needs updating.
2. Has had a recent negative balance.
3. A recent failed bank transfer.
4. For some high cost riskier payments / transactions.
5. Friends / family payments....funded from a bank account.
6. Adding funds to your paypal account balance.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

RussellFriesen8
Contributor
Contributor
I do appreciate your reply, but how long can myself and the recipient expect to wait for an echeque to process, and the payment to go through?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.