Payment refund

Adeyj
Contributor
Contributor
How do l get a refund of a payment made through paypal without using my PayPal account for an order which was now cancelled with the seller and payment details is not showing on my PayPal account
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @Adeyj,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum!

I am sorry to hear that your order was cancelled. If you don't see the transaction on your PayPal account, this means that you may have completed the payment via Guest checkout. Firstly, I would recommend contacting the merchant to request a refund. The amount would be refunded directly to the funding source used for the payment, even if you did not log into your account to make the payment. If you don't receive a refund, you can contact our Customer Service and request that an Item Not Received case is filed for you. 

If you want to contact our Customer Service, you can click ‘Help & Contact’ at the bottom of any PayPal page to see which options are available. You can also contact us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/PayPal) or on Twitter (@AskPayPal). 

I hope this helps!

Martina

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.