I got payed yesterday but up to now my account is still not showing the money
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Kevinmkh 

Where is the money I received?

If you are expecting money from someone, but don’t see it in your PayPal account:

• The sender sent the payment to the wrong email address or spelled your email incorrectly. Please confirm with the sender the exact spelling of the email address they sent the payment to.
  • The email address on your PayPal account is not yet confirmed. You need to have a confirmed email address to receive payments.
  • You may have received a fraudulent email disguised as a payment notification email from PayPal. Before you ship anything, log in to your PayPal account and check that you were actually paid. We never ask you to provide a tracking number by email. If you’ve been paid, you’ll always see the payment in your PayPal account.

If you’re receiving a refund and paid with a credit or debit card, the refunded money will be sent to that card. It may take up to 30 days for the refund amount to appear on your card statement. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.