Payment received but not showing in bank account

singhbhavneet
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal is showing payment is transferred to bank account but it is not showing in that bank account. It has been 2weeks since transfer.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Ragnar_Lothbrok
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Good day @singhbhavneet 

I hope all is well.

Please click and read this link at your most convenient opportunity.

Re your concern, if the money is still not showing up on your bank account, then we will need to conduct a trace. That said, it is important to get ahold of Customer Service to submit a ticket for a withdrawal trace (transfer from PayPal to Bank). Yes, there is a slim chance getting an agent via phone as we have limited number of agents taking in calls due to pandemic emergency but you can try to contact them via chat/email. To get there, kindly click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country. 

Or, you may also consider contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter. You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal
Twitter: @AskPayPal

***If you see a post that is helpful, kindly give the author Kudos or accept it as a solution. Thank you and keep safe! ☺

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

MichaelDj12
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi, 

To find the best way you can receive payments through PayPal, check out all the payment solutions we offer in India.

For your account security and compliance with India’s financial regulations, you’ll need to confirm your email address and your identity before you can receive PayPal payments and withdraw money from your PayPal account.  

Here are the actions you need to take: 

1. Confirm your email ID registered with PayPal 2. Complete the identity confirmation required for your business type

Find out the documents you should provide according to your business needs, and then click Complete your KYC to begin the identity confirmation. Our comprehensive step-by-step guides can guide you through this process.

• To receive only international payments, you just need to:
    • Verify your PAN (Permanent Account Number)
    • Add your Indian bank account
    • Select a Purpose Code
  • To receive local and international payments, here are some of the documents you may need to provide:
    • PAN (Permanent Account Number) of the business owner
    • Proof of address
    • A Purpose Code
    • Proof of bank

After we’ve received the information and confirmed your identity, you’ll be able to receive PayPal payments and withdraw money to your bank account. You can also click Notifications (the bell icon) on your Summary page anytime to track your progress.

Follow this link if you have completed your KYC and you are looking for the next steps to receive Rupee payments on your website.

Note: What's a purpose code?
In accordance with Indian regulations, you’re required to add a reason for your payments (also known as a "purpose code"). This helps the regulators to understand the exact nature of your cross-border transactions. This purpose code must be in place before you can withdraw money from your PayPal account to your local Indian bank account. You only need to add the purpose code once, and it’ll be used as the default reason for all your payments.

https://www.paypal.com/in/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-receive-paypal-payments-faq1750?app=searchAutoC...

Kudos and Solved are greatly appreciated.

Login to Me Too
Solved

Ragnar_Lothbrok
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Good day @singhbhavneet 

I hope all is well.

Please click and read this link at your most convenient opportunity.

Re your concern, if the money is still not showing up on your bank account, then we will need to conduct a trace. That said, it is important to get ahold of Customer Service to submit a ticket for a withdrawal trace (transfer from PayPal to Bank). Yes, there is a slim chance getting an agent via phone as we have limited number of agents taking in calls due to pandemic emergency but you can try to contact them via chat/email. To get there, kindly click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country. 

Or, you may also consider contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter. You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal
Twitter: @AskPayPal

***If you see a post that is helpful, kindly give the author Kudos or accept it as a solution. Thank you and keep safe! ☺

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.