Payment received but not in balance

Devorart
Contributor
Contributor
A trusted buyer purchased something through my website. It's showing as paid and completed in my account but it's not showing in my balance after an hour. My email is correct and I have not purchased anything with my balance.
Login to Me Too
23 REPLIES 23

salyer2583
Contributor
Contributor
I am having the same issue. Has anyone got a resolution yet? Never had a problem before.
Login to Me Too

spaaaam123
Contributor
Contributor
I've had like 8 other payments from ebay all go through fine, then this last one shows as recieved but the balance hasn't increased. So glad to see I'm not the only one though,at least we know it's a problem with paypal and not ourselves. Hopefully they have it sorted by the morning. Im UK based and this happened at 8:30pm, it's now 11:15pm and no response from PP and no change in the balance
Login to Me Too

Jorgi_Bear
Contributor
Contributor

Recieved mine now, about 12pm UK.

Login to Me Too

mac8661
Contributor
Contributor
So I finally heard from PayPal and they said they had no record of the money being transferred! Suggested I contact the company that money was sent from to check on it. They were able to cancel the transaction and reissue it, and it went through immediately.
Login to Me Too

sophieinspain
Contributor
Contributor
Same for me too. Received payment lastnight 9pm UK time but still no balance
Login to Me Too

Sunshinecoast79
Contributor
Contributor
I’m the same, I received £72 at 8.54pm last night and it’s not showing in my balance at all. I have £14 in there and there have been no withdrawals so I’m hoping it gets sorted out.
Login to Me Too

Alice-Mary
Contributor
Contributor

Mine is still £0 balance, even though I got a notification and the payment is in activity. Have you resolved it yet? Or managed to speak to anyone? I'm UK too 

Login to Me Too

spaaaam123
Contributor
Contributor
Nope still not resolved and it's now been about 12 hours, still showing on all emails and the statement but not on the balance. And have had no replies on the chat service, and it doesnt seem like PayPal are acknowledging the problem at all. On all the PayPal status websites it just says it's an "on going issue" so god knows when we will all get our money. PayPal are going to be busy today!
Login to Me Too

sophieinspain
Contributor
Contributor
Just received mine!
Login to Me Too

mac8661
Contributor
Contributor
It has now been over 24 hours and still no resolution, and no acknowledgement from PayPal whatsoever. This is getting to be very frustrating especially since several transfers have processed after this one. I don’t know what else to do at this point other than hope they resolve it soon.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.