Payment received but it's doesn't appear on my Paypal balance.

clemstafari
Contributor
Contributor

Payment received but it's doesn't appear on my Paypal balance.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

free-radical

Update: The transaction now seems to have contributed to my account balance. I now see the "Money is waiting for you" with the "accept the money" option giving the prompt to withdraw to my bank account. I have not actually done so yet as I am expecting another payment today and I understand that Paypal can only process one instant debit card cash out per day, so I'm waiting for the second transaction to come through before I complete the cash out. Will update if the second transaction also is held for a similar period of time or if it comes through instantly, and if, once it does come through, the withdrawal to my bank process as expected.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

free-radical

I have the same problem. The button that allows me to normally withdraw my balance to my bank account is missing as well. 

Login to Me Too

clemstafari
Contributor
Contributor

In my activity it shows "Payment Received". This is my first time having this issue. I needed the money badly right now.

Login to Me Too

free-radical

Found this similar thread created just over a week ago: 

https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Payments/Payment-received-not-showing-up-in-Paypal-balance/td-p/...

It looks like they have the same problem. It looks like its a new problem as of June and the paypal balance / paypal cash plus split, apparently at least one person in this thread got the payment showing up in his account a couple hours later. The last poster said that in UK it takes 2-72 hours, however I'm in the US and this is odd because I've had other transactions since that thread was posted which seemed to appear in my account immediately. I hope it doesn't hold all of our money for 72 hours.

Login to Me Too

CAMA5
Me too, it's showing in my activity list as 'completed' but my balance is sitting at £0. Haven't made any purchases so it hasn't been spent, it's just not there... help?
Login to Me Too

jnk7170
New Community Member

I received a payment as well, and also printed a shipping label out of that payment, now my balance reads $0??  WTF, where has my money gone??

Login to Me Too

clemstafari
Contributor
Contributor

This is so annoying!

Login to Me Too
Solved

free-radical

Update: The transaction now seems to have contributed to my account balance. I now see the "Money is waiting for you" with the "accept the money" option giving the prompt to withdraw to my bank account. I have not actually done so yet as I am expecting another payment today and I understand that Paypal can only process one instant debit card cash out per day, so I'm waiting for the second transaction to come through before I complete the cash out. Will update if the second transaction also is held for a similar period of time or if it comes through instantly, and if, once it does come through, the withdrawal to my bank process as expected.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.