Payment received 5 days ago still pending

Pfister1024
Contributor
Contributor

Hi. I received a payment from my tenant and it has said pending for 5 days. Anyone know what’s taking so long?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Pfister1024 

Click the transaction, click Add Tracking Info button, then select an order status. When that's done ask sender to 'confirm receipt' to release the funds or you'll end waiting up to 21 days for PayPal to release the funds.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Pfister1024
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks For the info. However I don’t see an add tracking option when I click on the transaction. Is there another menu option to choose the transaction with that add tracking option is available?
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Pfister1024,

I'm sorry to hear that you do not see an add tracking option. Does the transaction expand to show you details regarding the transaction when you click it? Is the transaction a received payment or is it an invoice that was sent to you? 

Thank you!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.