Payment question

Casssullivan41
New Community Member

Can someone please help me cause PayPal is replaying to my messages with vague answers that don’t work I have my bank account linked with my PayPal account and when trying to send money using my bank account which they say is the best way to do it every time I type in the amount then click next it tells me I have to load a payment option onto my name but my bank account is loaded onto the account so I also attached a debit card to my account and it still told me that I had to load a payment options to send the money so that is my bank account and my debit card linked to my account and it still tells me I need to load a payment option and it also does the same when I try to buy something using PayPal it tells me I have to load a payment option even though I have 2 payment options can someone please help me with this problem so that I can buy and send money

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Casssullivan41 

Have you tried adding a credit card? 

Bank payments come in two varieties: as eChecks and as Instant Bank Payments.

eChecks are super slow and the payment has to clear before the recipient receives it which can take several days. Some merchant block eChecks because they want that instant payment (see below), so that's why the checkout would ask for another funding source (credit card) sometimes.

Instant Bank Payments are funds fronted by PayPal ahead to the recipient immediately or fairly instantly and await the clearing of your bank payment and is backed by credit card if your bank account lack funds but not before trying to present payment twice at your bank and running the risk of overdraft fees.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.