Payment question

BlueeyedGal
Contributor
Contributor

I sold 2 items and am a new seller to Ebay. They were shipped and  I sent the money to Paypal.  Now I get a message on my Ebay saying I owe a fee to Ebay saying "payment is due immediately.  However the Ebay summary says I paid that amount once.  How to I clear that up?  

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@BlueeyedGal

Are you the buyer or the seller?

What money did you 'send' to paypal?

How can payment be due if you are the seller?

Are you talking about your ebay fees?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

BlueeyedGal
Contributor
Contributor

I sold 2 items.  My first 2.  I have had a small Paypal account for a while and didn't use it much. Items sold for about $100 each.  I had them send all money to Paypal, (no credit cards or other method of payment).  When I look at Paypal, I can see that the $18.87 was paid, then at the bottom of my monthly summary  it says: "pay immediately" the exact same amount.  When I click on the pay immediately link, it sends me to a pay window.  I assumed I owed that so I tried to use Paypal again.  It won't take it.  Man looks like Ebay and Paypal make it so there are so many fees and charges I don't think it will work out.  The user format is complicated, the sell procedure seems like guesswork and the definition of a "invoice" is unclear to me.   They need to "dumb down" the instructions and use pop-up's to tell you what to do next.   I am sure Ebay loses a lot of sellers because there are too many details on each window.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.