Payment problem

DantePrietenosu
Contributor
Contributor

So back 8 july 2019 i got a payment of 20 euros from a site.I didnt confirm my email on the paypal account before getting the payment so when i got the email and it said "confirm your email" after i pressed it and logged in it just brought me to my account and my money didnt went into my account

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_DerrickD

Hi @DantePrietenosu,

From what you've described it sounds like you did not confirm your email in time to claim your payment. If a payment is not claimed within 30 days, that amount is then returned to the sender. You may need to reach back out to the sender and have the amount resent to your PayPal account now that your email is confirmed.

Hopefully this information helps.

Derrick

Login to Me Too

DantePrietenosu
Contributor
Contributor

Well after i saw that by pressing the confirm email button and logging in didnt work i decided to message the sender and he couldnt provide any information to me about it.And then i decided to wait the 30 days but after that i messaged the sender and the money didnt go back to him

Login to Me Too

PayPal_DerrickD

On July 8th when the payment was originally sent, did you receive an email from PayPal stating you received a payment? If you received a payment confirmation from us, please call us or email us for additional support. If you did not receive a payment confirmation email from PayPal, there is a possibility the payment was sent to the wrong email address. In this instance, it's best to contact the sender to make sure the email you confirmed with your account matches the email the payment was sent to. Even if your email wasn't confirmed at the time the payment was sent we still would have sent an email confirming your payment.

Derrick

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.