Payment problem

kouroshz247
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, 

When I want to purchase somthing, when the website is directed to PayPal, PayPal want a bank account from me. the problem is I have already added my bank account and also when I add it again it tells me that you already have this bank acount in your PayPal. I dont know how to get over this error?!

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@kouroshz247 

Have you verified your bank account with the 4 digit code?
Is the bank account in exactly the same name as your paypal account name?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

kouroshz247
Contributor
Contributor
Yes of course. I have used my payment method before. I already purchased something today. I canceled it and after I wanted to get another thing, this problem occurred!
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Cristina

Hi @kouroshz247,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our Community Help Forum!

I am sorry about your issue. Occasionally, we may block the use of a particular card, a bank account or your balance if there may be a higher-than-normal level of risk associated with the transaction. This is similar to the way your bank or credit card issuer approves transactions. Here are some things that you can do that may help. Please ensure that you are making your payment from your country of residence. If possible attempt to complete the payment from your home computer or the computer you most frequently use to access your PayPal account. If you have an unconfirmed card or a bank account registered on your PayPal account, please make sure to confirm them.

Please contact us by clicking 'Help & Contact' at the bottom of the PayPal homepage so that we can look into this further. You may reach out to us on Facebook or Twitter.

I hope this helps.

Cristina

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.