Payment pending

KristinNS
Contributor
Contributor
I was going to purchase something the other day, filled out all my information and hit submit but it never went though, so I decided I didn’t really need it. There are no pending transactions on my PayPal account, and I received no email that I purchased anything yet in my bank account I have two pending transactions for this company and they’ve been pending for 3 days now. What the heck is going on?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Joy

Hi @KristinNS,

I'm sorry to hear that a payment didn't go through but you are seeing pending transactions in your bank account. If you are unable to see any pending transactions within your PayPal account, I suggest reaching out to your bank, if you have not done so already. 

If you need further assistance, you can contact our Customer Support by clicking 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal website page for available options, or reach out by sending a private message on Facebook or a direct message on Twitter.

I hope this helps!

Joy
If you have found any post within the Community to be helpful, please leave a Kudos or Accept it as a Solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.