Payment pending

Hiraoshi
New Community Member

I've paid for several items on eBay totalling $509.53. One merchant out of the four that I've ordered from has received payment and shipped my item but the other three haven't received payment as yet, called my local bank who in turn tells me that it's pending on PayPal but the transactions aren't showing up on my pay pal account is there any way I could get back my funds as the sellers say they don't have any funds pendingwhich by the way was from August 21st. Please someone help!!!!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Jae

Hi @Hiraoshi,

I'm sorry to hear you haven't received the items yet. If you're able to locate the transactions on your bank statement but not on your PayPal account, it sounds like you may have checked out as a guest. I recommend contacting eBay to file an Item Not Received dispute for the items you didn't receive or you may contact PayPal's Customer Support to locate the guest receipt and to resolve this for you further.

- Jae 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.