Payment pending

Tamlin
Contributor
Contributor

I have just made a payment of £580 for furniture and seller said he hasnt received payment. It says 'money sent, pending'. I received a text from paypal asking to authorise payment which i did. They then said they will mark it authorised. How long will this take please?. I have stupidly given my old furniture away Thanks

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Bel25
Contributor
Contributor

I am having the same problem, I made a Paypal account for my relative for them to receive the money easier, but I was very very wrong. Paypal just made it more difficult, they hold on the money that I have sent. I called Paypal twice telling that I have sent money to this account and if they can help me to release the money  as they need it, I get disappointed when they answered me "it is the system and I can't do anything, you have to wait" to wait until when? You have deducted the fees and you want us to wait? Why can't you just release the fund after getting a confirmation from the sender? 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.