Payment pending

Matkin
Contributor
Contributor

I recently made a payment from my PayPal account and this was taken from my PayPal balance, however this payment is still showing in my account as pending but my balance has been reduced by the amount of the payment. How do I resolve this and get the payment to the recipient?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_paula

Hi Matkin, 

If the funds have come from your available PayPal balance then your payment should have gone through instantly. If it is still showing as pending then it may be that the sender needs to accept the payment. Also, some merchants use what we will "order and authorisation". This is where they will place an authorisation for the funds but will leave them pending until your order is ready. Once your order is ready they will then complete your payment. 

I hope this helps answer your questions, 

Paula 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4
Solved

PayPal_paula

Hi Matkin, 

If the funds have come from your available PayPal balance then your payment should have gone through instantly. If it is still showing as pending then it may be that the sender needs to accept the payment. Also, some merchants use what we will "order and authorisation". This is where they will place an authorisation for the funds but will leave them pending until your order is ready. Once your order is ready they will then complete your payment. 

I hope this helps answer your questions, 

Paula 

Login to Me Too

FADIjo
New Community Member
I pay money but still pending payment
Login to Me Too

Falfurriastx
Contributor
Contributor
I have a pending payment and was told it was due to tracking although I am not selling I was sent money from a friend for household items I needed and do not kno why I have to wait 21 dats to receive my funds it
Login to Me Too

mojolee
Contributor
Contributor

My PayPal account shows payment "Pending" although the Payment was taken from my bank account as usual, this is the first time I'm experience this "pending" issue. It has been more than 21 days since my payment got hung up wit PayPal, my order has been cancelled due to the Pending issues, and still no refund. I no longer need to pay for the item via PayPal, how can I get my refund?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.