Payment pending (unilateral). Order status changed from Pending payment to On hold.

araskazar
New Community Member

Hello,

I setup my own Woocommerce site by purchasing the WP theme. I have PayPal Standart as a defauly payment gateway for my webstore. However, I am keep getting 'Payment pending (unilateral). Order status changed from Pending payment to On hold.' for the orders I receive. I am able to see the order on my site however not seeing the payment on my PayPal at all (not even on hold) but it is on hold on my website. It shows this information on the website order page: Payment via PayPal (4A898091********). Customer IP: 54.239.6.*** and that's all.

I contacted PayPal maybe 20 times. They said that they don't see any problem. I am keep traveling to Europe and Turkey for my business, this can't be the problem right?

One more information, I tried sandbox mode an orders and payments went thru. I am so confused. I would appreciate any help to solve my problem that prevents me to open my webstore.

Thank you!

Aras

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

skipmai
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, did you manage to find a resolution anywhere please?

Login to Me Too

christoferd
New Community Member

What kind of help community has no answers for questions?

<removed> it paypal! Please help your users!

Login to Me Too

jyt1
Contributor
Contributor

hi, I have a similar problem, latest two order endup under pending, all I could find it is that perhaps the customer did finish the process of ordering and get message back saying done when going through the paypal interface, so if I don't have a confirmation number then the order was never process. Best is to contact the client and ask I suppose.

Login to Me Too

Gabe007
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I found someone mention in another forum that they had changed their email in PayPal but forgot to change it in Woo commerce. This was the same case for me. I removed an email in PayPal but kept it in Woo Commerce and it caused the payment to be put on hold. 

> Make sure to have the same account info on both PayPal and Woo commerce.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.