Payment pending new email address

keelyrose1
Contributor
Contributor
Hello. I've been selling things for a while on eBay and had no problems, recently for some reason eBay changed my email address on my postings, and some buyers have bought and paid to that email address. I have since noticed this and added that email address to my PayPal how long should I expect to wait before the payments clear and go into my account?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Mejoare
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @keelyrose1 ,

Thank you for reaching us. 

You should be receiving the payment immediately once the new email address added to your Paypal has been confirmed. Here is how you can confirm the email address. 

Also, I would suggest for you to check the email address on the Ebay listing itself besides the Ebay email address on your profile. Make sure it matches the email address listed on your Paypal account. 

You have changed your email address in your PayPal account Settings and eBay account profile but not in your active eBay listings. 

To view the email address used in your eBay listing:

1. Log in to your eBay account.
  2. Click My eBay at the top of the page.
  3. In the ‘Sell’ section, click Sold.
  4. Find the item and click the item name to go to the item sold page. The email address the payment was sent to will be at the top of the listing.
  5. If you don’t see the email address here, under ‘Additional Options’, click Sell Similar.
  6. Go to the section 'Decide how you'd like to be paid'. The email where the payment was sent to will be pre-filled.

If you need further assistance finding the email address to which payment was sent, please contact eBay Customer Support.

Hope this helps! Stay safe.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.