Payment on hold

Arif_lr17
Contributor
Contributor

Recently I created my PayPal account and have completed the KYC as required still one of my payments sent from my partner is still pending. I have got a mail stating that you can receive money but still I am unable to. Can anyone assist me?

I tried to reach the support team but was couldn't find a way to connect with them either by message, call, or mail.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi Arif_lr17, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum, and welcome as a new member! 

Your question is very account specific and we would be unable to tell you why this has happened over a public forum. I would suggest contacting us via Facebook - https://www facebook.com/PayPal/, Twitter - @AskPayPal., chat or phone and we would be happy to advise.

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

Hammondce2
New Community Member
My payment is on hold that my girlfriend sent me for her portion of bills. There is no way for her to verify “receipt of services/goods” even though the platform and support articles continually claim there is a way to do so. I’ve attempted to reach support numerous times and no one answers the phone or messages! I updated the status of the order and it claimed that funds would be released within seven days and never happened. What is happening and how do I get my funds!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.