Payment on hold

yvettepauline
Contributor
Contributor
My money is on hold and I have already provide services for my client. She told me there’s no option for her to confirm that she received my service. What shall I do?
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

DENDO2018
Contributor
Contributor
I was assured by PayPal and eBay that my witheld funds would be released in 24hrs.. that was 36hrs ago.. still waiting. Is this normal procedure? Many thanks.
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@yvettepauline wrote:
My money is on hold and I have already provide services for my client. She told me there’s no option for her to confirm that she received my service. What shall I do?

Click "Add Tracking info". If you sold an intangible item and don’t have a tracking number, select "Order Processed/Service Rendered."

This allows the client to go on the transaction to mark it as "Received" and then they can release money within 24 hours.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

yvettepauline
Contributor
Contributor
I did change the order status but my client sent me a screenshot of her transaction details and it doesn't give her any option to mark it as received.
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@yvettepauline wrote:
I did change the order status but my client sent me a screenshot of her transaction details and it doesn't give her any option to mark it as received.

I guess it is different with Philippines PP accounts from the US PP accounts. I dunno, sorry I can't help. 😞

Next time when your client sends money, have them select "No Address Needed" in the mailing address dropdown menu if you are providing intangible goods/services. Then you do not have to have PayPal confirm with tracking number as there is nothing to ship in the mail.

Also ask the client to check if they received a PayPal email after you changed the order status. Maybe there is link in that email for them to confirm.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.