Payment not showing

Lisab1313
New Community Member

Hi 

I have recieved an an email saying an eBayer has sent payment but it is not showing in my paypal account.

Why is this? 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Pauline1958
Contributor
Contributor

I have the opposite problem I have sent the payment but the seller is saying they have not received it.

when I checked my PayPal account it is showing as pending as the seller has not accepted the payment yet ?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi there!

Thank you for your posts and welcome to the Community!

@Lisab1313 - Did you receive the email from eBay or from PayPal? If you received the email from eBay, please make sure that the email address linked to your eBay account is added to your PayPal account. Once you have added and confirmed that email address, the money should show to your PayPal account. 

@Pauline1958 - If the payment that you sent is showing as 'Pending' it would mean that the seller has to manually accept it in order to process the transaction and the order. There would be no action required for you, if this is the case, as only the seller can accept the payment. 

I hope this helps!

Martina 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.