Payment not showing in summary

Lysanford
Contributor
Contributor
I received a text that I received payment from a personal friend. I clicked on the link and PayPal showed I received the money. I logged in and was told to go to my summary to claim the money. When I go to Summsry it shows $0 and when I go to Activity that item is not shown. How do I claim the money?
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_paula

Hi Lysanford, 

Most payments received into a PayPal account will come through automatically. In some cases, we may ask you to claim a payment if your email address is not yet confirmed or a payment has been sent to you in a currency you do not hold. If you are not seeing the payment to claim, try confirming your email address (via your profile section) or adding the currency balance to your account that the payment has been sent in. This should help resolve it for you. 

Please keep us posted on how you get on as it may help other users. 

Thanks

Paula 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4
Solved

PayPal_paula

Hi Lysanford, 

Most payments received into a PayPal account will come through automatically. In some cases, we may ask you to claim a payment if your email address is not yet confirmed or a payment has been sent to you in a currency you do not hold. If you are not seeing the payment to claim, try confirming your email address (via your profile section) or adding the currency balance to your account that the payment has been sent in. This should help resolve it for you. 

Please keep us posted on how you get on as it may help other users. 

Thanks

Paula 

Login to Me Too

JustJenPT
New Community Member
Similar problem. I verified my email and the payment is still not showing up in Summary or Activity.
Login to Me Too

covid-19crazy
New Community Member

my sister sent me money but it is not showing in summary.  I read possible solution and checked my email . My email was correct.

Where's the money???

Login to Me Too

Aman199
New Community Member

hi i verified email , kyc but still not showing money . Actually my fried refund me so i got message and it also showing in pay pal receipt but not showing in paypal balance and further  it asking for tell your business . i am using this app just send and receive little amount over international

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.