Payment not received

fruitxfly
Contributor
Contributor

I have been receiving payments  every month or so. At least I thought I was, until I noticed that the money is not showing up on my paypal balance or on any of my bank accounts. It says that the money has been received in green on the account summary, but it simply is not there. The resolution center is also conveniently not working. Making it impossible to resolve this issue through this useless platform.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPalMichelleW

Hi @fruitxfly,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble receiving money.  For this situation, I would suggest you contact us to provide additional details.  To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by Facebook or Twitter.  I hope this helps.

Thanks!

MichelleW

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

PayPalMichelleW

Hi @fruitxfly,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble receiving money.  For this situation, I would suggest you contact us to provide additional details.  To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by Facebook or Twitter.  I hope this helps.

Thanks!

MichelleW

Login to Me Too

fruitxfly
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for replying, that is what I will have to do.. In kind of a **bleep**storm at the moment with paypal as there have been unauthorized charges to my account as well as this.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.