Payment not received

manojyandra
Contributor
Contributor
Hello, One of my overseas friend paid me through paypal. The money got deducted in her account. But it didnt get credited in my paypal account. I didnt even get any mail from paypal regarding the payment. I think the transaction froze. I messaged paypal through resolution center but I m getting automated replies which arent useful. Can anyone pls guide me with this issue?
Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@manojyandra 

Well not saying what country you are in so we can advise you on this worldwide community forum isn't useful to be honest either.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

manojyandra
Contributor
Contributor
Hello I am from India. There were two transcations expected in the past. One from Romania and one from US. The senders said they paid, but it didnt credit in my Paypal account. Can you pls suggest me to solve this problem? Thank You.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hi Everyone!

Thanks @kernowlass for your help on this one, we appreciate all you do!

@manojyandra, welcome to the PayPal Community! There are a few steps that need to be completed before you can receive funds in India. Here's a Help Center article you may find useful: How do I receive PayPal payments?

I hope that helps, and have a great day!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

manojyandra
Contributor
Contributor
I received payments before. Infact, i received payments even after the above expected transcations. I dont understand what went wrong with these two transactions.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

@manojyandra, I'm sorry to hear that. For further assistance, I'd recommend reaching out to our Customer Support teams by clicking Contact at the bottom of any PayPal page. 

Good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

manojyandra
Contributor
Contributor
I did contact and sent messages to paypal. I didnt get any reply from the service. I even dialed Indian based paypal customer service. But it always says "This number can't be contacted right now" during all times of day.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@manojyandra 

Contact options for Paypal are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.

1. Paypal phones when available (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.