Payment not received

Eman4
New Community Member

Hello, 

I am supposed to receive a payment from my job, but I did not receive anything. When I sent an inquiry, they asked me if the payment is pending any approval, but I couldn't find any notification of pending approval. Now, is the problem with my Paypal account as I created it to receive my salary through it and I did not link it to any bank yet, will this keep the payment from getting into my account? How can I check if there is any money sent to my account?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Michael

Hello, Eman4. Welcome to the PayPal Community! Having your PayPal account set up to receive payments and knowing what to look for when someone says they sent you a payment are important concerns! I hope the following information is helpful.

Customers in Egypt need to verify their PayPal account and choose a Visa card or U.S. bank account for withdrawals before the account can be used to receive payments. In the Summary page of your PayPal account, complete the steps suggested in the bar under your name to get set up. Alternatively, you can click Wallet at the top of the same page to add a bank or credit card.

After your account is set up, you will see a transaction in your Activity when someone sends you a payment. If someone tells you they sent a payment but you don't see a transaction in your Activity, then the payment was not sent and/or the sender should check their PayPal account to make sure the correct email address or phone number was used.

I hope this is helpful. Best of luck to you with all of your online endeavors. Thanks for being a part of the PayPal Community!

Sincerely,

Michael

PayPal_Michael

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.