Payment not received

thebananajjj
Contributor
Contributor

Help. The company I used to work for paid me last June 26 and July 3 but I did not receive it. Didn't receive notifications also. I don't know what the problem is why I still haven't received it. When I check it on my activity, no payments received. Sent an email already through Email Customer Support since July 2 but still didn't receive any reply. I'm scared I won't be able to receive my pay anymore 😞 Please help on what to do. Any email add or whom can I contact for help. I need to update this issue to the company as soon as possible. Please help 😞

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

Have you contacted the company that sent you the funds - it would be helpful to know what the status of the transaction is on their end.

Login to Me Too

thebananajjj
Contributor
Contributor

I did. All they said was it was sent already. They said maybe my paypal have issues of not being able to receive funds. But I haven't tried to use my paypal to pay or receive funds ever since I created it (I created it April of this year). It would be the first time to receive funds for that salary but I still haven't received anything. I'm worried I won't be able to receive it anymore if this wasn't solved anytime soon 😞

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.