Payment not processing - no decline message

Aury1314
New Community Member

I'm having an issue where I try to pay with PayPal and it does not process correctly. I'll select the PayPal option, login, complete the two-step verification, select which payment type I'd like to use (bank/debit/credit), confirm the payment and then... I get redirected back to the checkout of whatever website I was on as if I hadn't entered any payment information at all. There is never an error message. I can repeat this loop countless times and am never charged. It doesn't seem to matter which payment type I'm using, as I've tried choosing different ones and it still does the same thing. The website doesn't seem to matter either, as it's happened on multiple websites, including ones I've successfully paid with PayPal on before. I've had it not work one time, and then the next time I try to make a purchase at the same store it works perfectly. I've also tried logging in on my fiancée's computer and it's done the same thing, so it's not an issue with my hardware. I've checked with my bank and everything is clear on their end. Any ideas?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.