Payment not going through

CH4Y
New Community Member

I live in England, and I’m trying to send money to someone in USA. EVERYTHING I’m using has been verified and confirmed. I’ve tried sending money directly to the person’s PayPal.Me account using USD and GBP currencies. I’ve also tried adding money to my own account using my banking app, but it tells me that the account details that PayPal has given me don’t even exist! I will repeat myself: Everything, has been confirmed... I know how people love to ask questions like that, and I’m saying not to bother. Bank, phone number, PayPal account, my e-mail address, my bank card... I’ve confirmed both bank things using the two separate codes I receive through my bank transactions from PayPal. When PayPal tells me the payee details, it has a customer reference/ID at the bottom, but that doesn’t appear on my banking app? I presume PayPal links the payment to my account as it’s my PayPal account that has my bank details on it. This is very stressful. At first, I thought it was a matter of me trying to send money to the US, as well as the fact that I was trying to send GBP for the other person to receive in USD. But, it won’t even let me put money in my own account. What is wrong?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.