Payment not appeared in Paypal Account for a week

jeanl14
Contributor
Contributor

I have a transaction that was supposed to go in last Friday Feb 7, but for some reason I never saw it coming in my Paypal nor saw the notification. I've read up the FAQs about this but none of it applied to my case.

1. I have a Business Paypal account that was verified 2 years ago which I use for my freelance work and selling merchandises and there has never been an issue with any transaction.

2. The income source is similar to a membership platform (like Patreon) where I input my Paypal email (which is the only email I have here) and the money isn't likely to be sent elsewhere. I have had a successful transaction from this platform just 2 months ago with no problem.

3. There was no on-hold or at least any sign of it as I checked the Activity tab very clearly.

4. It was from Japanese yen to US dollar, I added JPY currency as well  just in case.

I've been trying to email but received no "24-hour" response as they claimed, tried asking them on Twitter and the one that responded didn't seem to understand what I was saying and ended up telling me to call customer service. (The customer service line is oversea and I don't want to spend a fortune of phone bill waiting if I could grab somebody through email) All I wanted to ask was whether there has been similar experience or Paypal is holding my money somewhere and I just need someone from customer service to response to my email and look into if there was any sign of payment coming in my account on the 7th at all. It's frustrating that there isn't even a ticket number to hold onto.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.