Payment not accepted?

xebru
Contributor
Contributor
Hi all, So I'm trying to buy a product online and I was willing to pay by Paypal. I don't have a credit card, and here in Belgium, they accept to link my normal bank/debit card with Paypal. As soon as I hit "pay with Paypal" it says "This card can't be used for transaction." This is not the first time for me, sometimes I can pay with PPal, sometimes can't. Also, I used the same website before and I didn't get this kind of error. I paid 3 times before, and in the fourth time, it gives me this message. I really don't know why this is happening off and on. Thanks in advance!
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi xebru, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member!

Your question is very account specific and we would be unable to tell you why this has happened over a public forum. I would suggest contacting us via Facebook - https://www facebook.com/PayPal/, Twitter - @AskPayPal., email or phone and we would be happy to advise.

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.