Payment missing and NO reply from PayPal for 3 Days

BenjaminLee
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, unsure if anyone here can help but my account is not showing a payment that was instructed to me on Sunday... Still.

I messaged PayPal on Sunday, attaching a screen grab of my account showing no sign of the payment, a screen grab of my phone text message inbox showing the automated confirmation message from PayPay notifying me that a payment has been made (showing the correct amount form the correct individual) and another image of the transaction reference ID that the payee sent me (to prove that he had issued the payment and that PayPal has recognized this).

Still I have not hear back ANYTHING, from anyone. (even though they state they normally reply within 24 hours) The payment is listed as PENDING. Apparently this means I first need to 'accept' it. But there is not trace of this anywhere in my account / no 'accept' button / no showing of recent transactions of activity.

This is very concerning and inconvenient. We were not able to finalize the transaction and I am hoping someone in this community might be able to suggest what I do/try next? I would have called the UK customer service line immediately but I am currently based in Thailand and cannot make a call to the international number.

Many thanks in advance for any thoughts / support provided.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@BenjaminLee 

If its pending then the odds are that it has been sent to the wrong email address or phone number ie mis-spelt or mis-placed dot or number OR that email address or phone number has not been verified.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@BenjaminLee 

If its pending then the odds are that it has been sent to the wrong email address or phone number ie mis-spelt or mis-placed dot or number OR that email address or phone number has not been verified.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.