Payment for goods marked pending.

Aboukir
Contributor
Contributor

I have bought from eBay - yijie621191590(yijie62-80)  some days ago  they have not picked up  the payment  still marked as pending in my paypal account.  has anyone done business with this seller  ? are they genuine ? 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Aboukir 

Have you contacted seller at eBay? Their PayPal account may not be linked properly to their eBay account or there is a typo in the PayPal email address or their PayPal email address is not registered/confirmed to a PayPal account. Unfortunately, no one here knows the validity of this random eBay seller. PayPal and eBay are separate companies. Did a search and your post is the only post that mentions this seller.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Aboukir 

Have you contacted seller at eBay? Their PayPal account may not be linked properly to their eBay account or there is a typo in the PayPal email address or their PayPal email address is not registered/confirmed to a PayPal account. Unfortunately, no one here knows the validity of this random eBay seller. PayPal and eBay are separate companies. Did a search and your post is the only post that mentions this seller.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Aboukir
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Aboukir   emailed seller through ebay no reply to date.   will leave for a couple of days and open complaints through ebay.  

there were 25 other purchasers of this item   (Dewalt impact driver kit.)  buy now  not auction.

Login to Me Too

Aboukir
Contributor
Contributor

Hi  Contacted Paypal via chat line   problem sort of solved  cancelled payment and was refunded ..told to wait and see if item arrives  if it does then sort payment .. though how will be an interesting exercise  as neither ebay or paypal appear to have any correct contact details. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.