Payment for Item/Service

boris_stoyanov
Contributor
Contributor

I have recently made a payment for an item/service equaling around 140 euros. Despite this, Pay Pal does not recognize my payment and the business has not received it. How do I proceed? Is there a delay? I do not want to send the same payment twice!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Mejoare
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @boris_stoyanov , 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

We understand that you just wanted to know what happened to the payment that you have sent. Even with the current situation, there should not be any delay on the payments that we are sending out. It might have been that the seller's account is not confirmed, linked to a different email address or not being able to receive payments because of their Paypal account's status. We suggest that you do not send the payment again.

Also, it would be helpful if you reach one of our representatives through live chat so that they can take a look at the transaction itself. You may go to Message Center or Contact Us after logging in to your Paypal account. 

Hope this helps! Stay safe.

Login to Me Too

amethyst01
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi,

We thank you for contacting PayPal.

In addition to what has been provided as resolution, try to check if both your email address and the recipient are confirm.

To confirm email address:

1. Go to  Settings.
  2. Click Update next to the email address you want to confirm.
  3. Click Confirm this email and we'll send you an email.
  4. In the email we send you, click the Confirm your email button. At that time, you’ll be directed to the PayPal login page to enter your password and finalize the email confirmation process.

To be able to send payments, please ensure to link a bank account or a card to your PayPal account. If you send a payment that is greater than the amount on your PayPal balance, the difference will come from the bank account or card you have linked to your PayPal account.

Hope this helps. Stay safe.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.